I have a question for you? Have you lost weight before only to gain it all back….and then some? I don’t ask you this to make you feel bad in any way. But here's a sobering statistic: Roughly 90 percent of people who lose a lot of weight eventually regain just about all of it.
So, you’re totally not alone. I also know how frustrating it is to set out on a goal and not achieve it. Ugh!
But based on my own 60-pound weight loss experience and that of my clients before working with me, there are two key components you’re probably missing:
- Beginning a weight loss journey, but not knowing how to set specific goals that were realistic, helped you maintain focus, and encouraged you to work smarter, not harder
- Not taking a holistic approach. With diet culture being so pervasive, it is easy to focus solely on how fast you can lose the weight. Or falling prey to fad diets, detox tea’s, juice cleanses, and weight loss pills. But an effective approach incorporates three key areas of your life: nutrition, movement, and mindset. When you focus on all three of these key areas as the same time, you’ve created a realistic and sustainable plan that leads to long-term results
Does that sound like what’s been missing?
If so, you might be wondering, “What do I do now?”
THE ANSWER>>>>> 90-DAY GOAL SETTING
You’d be amazed at what you can achieve in as little as 90 days! It works because it’s long enough to make significant progress and short enough to stay focused, because there’s an end in sight. Once you see how this 90-day goal setting plan all comes together, you will be amazed with your results!
Here’s how you can make your results happen:
- 90-day goal setting plan for nutrition, movement, and mindset to set you up for success in ALL areas of your life, which will lead you to sustainable results. The visual aspect of the 90-day goal setting process enables you to see, at a glance, exactly where you’re at in your plan and how you’re tracking towards your overall goals.
- Goal setting techniques & tips to skyrocket your success! You will be dialing in on what you really want to achieve and then creating a clear path on how you’re going to get there.
- Worksheets INCLUDED! So that you can easily implement and organize everything.
- Daily affirmations to keep you mentally focused. You need to keep your head in the game, because you can set all of the goals you want but if your mindset is problematic, you’re setting yourself up for failure. Get the techniques you need to make sure your goals are bullet proof!
- “Eat This, Not That” Nutrition Guide to help you make sensible food choices without going on another diet. Learn what your body needs more of when it comes to your macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates, and dietary fats).
- 6-day fitness plan. Complement your new nutrition habits with this no-equipment needed fitness plan that is also beginner friendly.
- 21-Day Lighten Up Meal Plan. If there is one thing successful healthy eaters swear by, it is meal prep. This 21-day program will get you into the habit of meal prepping, eating clean, and feeling fabulous with three weeks of delicious meals all planned out for you
- Each week receive a 7-Day Meal Plan, Easy-to-Follow Recipes, Itemized Grocery List, PLUS a Prep Guide to show you how to make the weekly meal plans come together so that you’re not overwhelmed. All you need to do is commit!
- Some of my favorite recipes in the Lighten Up Meal Plan include, Sweet Potato Pancakes, BLT Spaghetti, Coconut Shrimp with Asian Slaw, BBQ Chicken with Balsamic Vegetables, Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries, Green Smoothie Bowl, Lentil Stuffed Peppers, and Hawaiian Omelet!
- You can also choose to adapt this 21-day meal plan to your personal needs, and I will show you how
I hope you didn’t think you would be eating plain oatmeal, chicken, brown rice, and asparagus?! We don’t do boring food over here at Fab + Fit Health Coaching!
I’m sure you can tell by now that this is not just another goal setting guide.
The 90-day goal setting isn’t about rigid structure. It’s about seeing an overview of your future and planning accordingly. It allows you to build the kind of mindset that helps you pivot, be flexible, and achieve the goals you set for yourself, rather than wondering where the last 3 months have gone.
Successful people plan their lives 90 days at a time. Will you be one of them?
If you’re finally ready to stop yo-yo dieting, being inconsistent, and feeling stuck, then all you need to do is commit to this 90-day goal setting plan that takes a different approach, the approach you’ve been missing, a holistic approach!
And don’t worry, I will be checking in with you along the way to see how things are going 😊
If you’re excited about what you can achieve in the next 90 days, then CLICK BELOW to grab your 90-Day Goal Setting Guide on Nutrition, Movement, and Mindset!
My name is Sharae Jenkins, MBA! I'm a Certified Nutritionist, Health & Weight Loss Coach, Blogger and Owner of Fab + Fit Health Coaching, LLC!
I am passionate about career women who struggle losing weight create effective and sustainable lifestyle changes so that they never have to diet again!
>>Follow me on Instagram!<<