How can my personalized meal planning service support your busy lifestyle?
1) Helps you save time during the week when you're either too busy or too tired to prepare a meal. Meal prepping helps you cook once + eat all week!! You will have a professionally designed, easy-to-follow meal plan delivered from me to your inbox each week
2) You don't have time each week to search online for recipes, make sure they're balanced and then write up your grocery list. I understand your time is precious, so I am doing all of that for you!
I have over 1,900 recipes (and no, that was not a typo!) to choose from so I am confident you will enjoy your meals! Plus your grocery list will be itemized so you can be in and out of the store in a flash!
3) You get bored with your meals or don't know what to eat! I hear this SO much! There's so much conflicting information out there so it can be frustrating to have to figure this out on your own. I have been on my healthy lifestyle journey since 2008 so I know how to put together meals that will make your taste buds happy, keep you nourished and satisfied!
Starting with the basics of meal prepping is what makes this journey a lifestyle change and not another fad diet. I encourage you to review your weekly meal plan and take note of the nutrition information, portion sizes and how the meals are structured (with protein, carbs, fats, and fiber) so you can eventually create your own healthy meals with what you've gained from this experience!
Plus, you will be surprised to learn how easy meal prepping actually is!
4) Helps you save money! With meals prepped, you can avoid fast food, random office "goodies" or the vending machine
5) Helps you stay on track with your goals and manage cravings! Your meals will be nutritionally balanced and contain the calories you need to consume to meet your goal!
You will receive the following documents:
In advance of me creating your weekly meal plan, I will ask you what worked or what we need to tweak so that you're getting a meal plan that you want to stick to!
Payment Agreement – Month-to-month agreement. One (1) payment of $99, securely processed via PayPal
NEXT STEPS: Make your payment for your meal plan
Once I receive confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email with an attachment to complete your Meal Plan Assessment
The purpose of the assessment is to learn more about your goals and current eating habits, the kitchen gadgets you have available, your food preferences, allergies or intolerance's and when you would like your meal plan emailed to you weekly
Additional support option: You can contact me to schedule 1 monthly 30 minute call if you need help with emotional eating, establishing a daily routine, setting attainable goals, etc. The fee is $30
Please contact me with any questions!
Yours in wellness,
Thank you for selecting the Fab + Fit Custom Meal Planning Service!
I look forward to supporting you with nutritious and delicious meals delivered to your inbox weekly!